Job Title: Administrative Officer
Responsible to: Director of Operations
Hours: 20 hours a week Flexible Hours, working alongside the Directors and Independently
Scope: The post has no line management responsibility.
Overview of the role
Works under minimal/normal supervision to provide administrative support to the Management Team of Fresh Inspiration Charity (FI), Fresh Inspiration Bible Institute (FIBI) and Fresh Youth MK (FYMK). Facilitates and assists in the administrative management of various areas of the three arms of Fresh Inspiration organisation.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative support to the Fresh Inspiration and Fresh Youth MK Management Teams, and FI Bible Institute and helps coordinate all related tasks.
- Dealing with general enquiries from mentors, mentees, partner organisations in relation to FYMK.
- Assist to maintain schedules of organisation activities, calendars, and coordination of meetings for the volunteers, mentors, mentees, and Management Team.
- Attend meetings as directed, prepares agendas, compiles minutes, and provides follow up memos and documentation.
- Assist in special projects and assignments as required.
- Perform administrative support functions, including filing, copying, correspondence, updating records, and sending emails on behalf of the Management Teams for FI, FIBI and FYMK.
- Create monthly communication newsletters for Fresh Inspiration.
- Gathers data to complete status and attendance reports for the FI Charity activities and impact reports.
- Social Media updates and messaging, Facebook, twitter, Instagram
- To undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Office Administration
- Fresh Inspiration Charity
- Fresh Youth MK
- FI Bible Institute
- Website and Social Media
- Events Management
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- An administrative office setting is required.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment required.
- Work experience in a Christian ministry preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and spelling rules
- Excellent composition and proofreading skills
- High level of telephone etiquette knowledge
- Computer literate with skills in MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information – A great degree of discretion is required
- Multi-tasking ability and flexibility are essential.
- Outstanding ability to meet deadlines without need for supervision
- Team player
- Passionate about service
- Must maintain a good attendance record.
- Because of the wide range of personal contact with ministry leaders within and outside the organisation, this position requires considerable diplomacy, maturity, and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work well under pressure
- Must be detailed, and organised.
- Must be goal oriented.
- Must adapt well to changing work situation.
- Must be able to grasp and apply new ideas.
- Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict, and make effective decisions.
- Must relate and interact with people at all levels.
- Must have good command of the English language.
- Works in a small ministry office environment and from home
- Will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement.
If you are interested in this role, please send your up to date CV to email@example.com
For more information about the role, contact firstname.lastname@example.org